Thursday 17 November 2011

Hello big bright beautiful world! Feeling creative?

Well hello wonderful world, this is my brand new blog where I plan to share what I make.
About me: I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home Mum of 1 busy boy with an internet business on the side and a love of all creative outlets.
I make amazing vegan food, I paint, draw, sculpt, do kids crafts, sing and play guitar and keyboard, dance quite badly at parties, sew, bead, knit, recycle and repurpose things around the house, write poetry and stories and I'm never far from a quality SLR camera to capture life at it's most interesting.

Here shall be a random disorganized (ahh the calm of chaos) assortment of things I've made/am making.
Why not follow my blog for ideas and share your own?

I'm still recovering from having four wisdom teeth removed, but here's my effort for tonight:
My artwork, iPhone cases and tees on Redbubble (oh, do ask Siri to marry you, it's funny!)-
see my work

I put eight up tonight, including these three from my family portrait series:
















Any comments/feedback appreciated, hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment