Saturday 19 November 2011

Chevron got me.. the iPhone case case.


click to view
click to view
Well I've been resisting all the new an kitch things such as owls and chevron, but alas, I've crumbled.
Thanks Pinterest, you wonderful inspiring tool..
I've been thinking in a chevron pattern (that retro cool zigzag that should soon pop up everywhere) and so designed a few iphone cases to sell on Redbubble (Click the image to view or buy the case).


click to view
click to view




Another new thing I tried today was giving our toddler some ice to play with in his sand and water table, he loved it, shoveling it into a water funnel and watching it melt.
We also played 'what floats?', dropping various objects in the water after guessing the outcome, a great learning game for lovely hot sunny days.





click to view


Hope you had a great day, any hot summer day activities for tots or suggestions for new iPhone case designs?
Comment below to let me know ;)

1 comment: